Wednesday, April 13, 2011

got2b Smooth Operator (hair products)


I came across the smooth operator line from got2b over the holidays while I was at my father in laws home and spotted it on my step-mom in laws dresser. I asked her if I could use some and I haven't looked back since!!!! got2b's smooth operator collection consists of cashmere lotion, smoothing satin drops, and smoothing hairspray. What won me over automatically was the hairspray. I for one HATE the smell of chemicals in my hair ESPECIALLY the alcohol from hairspray! I gear towards great nourishing shampoos etc but when I used a styling balm, spray, or mousse....I tend to use VerySexy Victoria Secret hair products but now I'm incorporating this! The smoothing hairspray literally smells like SWEET TARTS!!!!! Not only is the scent amazing but the flexible hold and manageability of the product is wonderful! You can easily created the style you want w/ flex hold and no crunchy, hard, flaky mess!!!! I've been using this product since January and LOVE IT!!! Now about the cashmere lotion. Picture this....you take a small half of a dime size amount and work it into your roots to your tips....you comb it through and voila!....SMOOOOOOOTH BABY SOFT CASHMERE LOCKS!!! I have yet to try the satin drops and the guardian angel line from got2b but I assure you that if it's as good as the cashmere line...I'm SOLD!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment